Today, I had a great interactive Online discussion session hosted by Nisha (www.indiahrlive.com) where my Co-panelist was Mr Shamik Vora (CEO-HR4India.com). This discussion was over various aspects of performance management.
Here are some points which were discussed during the discussion:
- Why is Performance Management so broken?
- What are the key requirements for implementing an effective performance management process?
- What do employees and managers expect from performance management?
- What do managers get wrong during a performance review process? What are some skills they need to master?
- What are some effects of Performance Appraisal on Organization performance?
- What does a Performance Based culture look like?
If you are really serious about learning HR and want to grow then visit our web page LEARN HR THROUGH PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION